Sunday 21 September 2014

Reflecting on Term 3


We had a reflective chat about some of the favourite things we have done this term. Here are some of the ideas the children shared:

I liked it when I dressed up as Pocohontas  for Book Character Day. ( Sienna)

I liked being batman on book day. (Caleb)

Writing time - because I like writing stories about dress up day. ( Toby)

I like playing in the playground on the swings. - (Jorja)

Dressing up as a fairy princess has been one of my favourite things to do. ( Victoria)

I liked my muscle spiderman. The man was bad. ( William)

I liked dressing up as cat woman. ( Emily)

I liked Discovery Time because I liked dressing up as superman using the dress ups. (Luca)

My favourite thing is going on the slide. (Amy)

I like learning new words. ( Jodeci)

I liked it when Helna’s mum came to visit our class and I loved her banana chips. ( Charlotte)

At play I liked playing on the swings with my friend Jorja. ( Kaliyah)

I like playing on my bike with Jemma and Jorja and Helna. (Riley)

My favourite thing is writing. I am good at writing because I do finger spacing. ( Jaxon)

I like playing with Jorja and Helna. (Jemma)


Luca is coming to my house to have a playdate today. ( Kingston)














1 comment:

  1. WOW! Jemma you look like a perfect princess all dressed up in blue, it looks like you are really enjoying school. I am very proud of you.
    Dad x

    ReplyDelete